So this week Mr Gary Barlow announced he would sing at the wedding of 5 devoted (and very lucky!) fans promising it to be the Greatest Day of their lives (excuse the pun). So on that note I decided to write a little post about First Dance songs.
Your first dance should symbolise the love and connection that you share. Learning to dance not only teaches you and your loved one how to move together but also teaches you to be gracious with one another.
I've came up with a list of my top 10 favourite first dance songs, something a little bit different from the overplayed "Amazed" by Lonestar and "Marry You" -Bruno Mars tracks.
This list is a little eclectic (but so is my music taste!)
- Stay with You - John Legend
- To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
- Someone like You - Van Morrison
- The Wonder of You - Elvis Presley
- In Love With You - Erykah Badu ft Stephen Marley
- Ave Maria - Beyonce
- The Luckiest - Ben Folds
- My Baby Just Cares for Me - Nina Simone
- You're Still the One - Shania Twain
- Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine